|Product type||– Underlayment|
|Description||SOLID CORE VINYL PLANKS – WPC FLOATING FLOORS LAMINATE WOOD FLOORS.
CorePAD LVT, is and IXPE foam made with high-density polyethylene and attached moisture barrier. Good to use under Solid Core Vinyl Planks, Floating Laminate Wood Floors and WPC Floor installations Offers Sound absorption for your floors and moisture protection.
Most of LVT floors that comes with padding attached will not be under warranty if you install double underlayment, please check your flooring warranty before installing any LVT on top of our CorePad.
|SQFT||– 100 Sqft per Roll|
|Sound Transmission Class|| – Without ceiling assembly.
– STC 53
– IIC 55
– This results are on a 6” SLAB + 2 mm IXPE COREPAD PADDING and 4.2 mm SPC CORE
– and 1.5 mm IXPE COREPAD ATTACHED
|Specifications|| – 100 sqft per roll
– IXPE or High Dense irradiated cross-linked polyethylene foam.
– Moisture protection for your floors.
– Sealing lip with tape system for easier installations.
– STC Rating 53 with ceiling assembly.
– lIC Rating 55 with ceiling assembly.
– Resistant to Mold and Mildew.
– To use in floating installations.